couple of app questions

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by bmb0205, Apr 29, 2010.

1. bmb0205

bmb0205 New Member

First off, what is a good calendar widget/app? Is there anything better than the corporate calendar and stock calendar? My friends Eris has one that takes up a home screen and I like that, but I feel it would drain too much battery, right?

Also, my maps has stopped working. I have tried numerous times, at various locations over the last month to get "my location", but it always says it's temporarily unavailable. I have GPS enabled using my power control widget. WHat gives? I'm trying to get my coupon app to work for my area!

Thanks everyone
  2. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

I like the Android Agenda Widget very much. It synchs with the Google calendar and comes in various sizes. I also like "Calendar Pad." It provides a very convenient weekly view of events.
  3. jbsangel

jbsangel New Member

i like pure calendar widget. it can give you various sized widgets and show events from the corporate and gmail calendar in the same widget. it also can show tasks from astrid and gtasks if you use them. you can skin it to match any background too.

sorrry, can't help with the gps issue.
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Instead of using the widget try turning it off and on at the settings. Sometimes I feel this seems to work better. I have no explanation as to why.