couple app questions

JoeJxn

Reaction score
I installed launcherpro and it didn't set itself up as my launcher. how do I do this?

and what is the app called that shows how many SMS or emails and crap you have on the icons on the home screen? does it work with launcherpro?

any other app recommendations? I just got my Droid activated today and I forgot all the names of the apps I seen before I got the Droid

Last edited:

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I installed launcherpro and it didn't set itself up as my launcher. how do I do this?

and what is the app called that shows how many SMS or emails and crap you have on the icons on the home screen? does it work with launcherpro?

any other app recommendations? I just got my Droid activated today and I forgot all the names of the apps I seen before I got the Droid
press the home button, if it goes to the default home screen go Setings>Manage Apps, hit the menu button then filter, All, select Home from the list and click clear defaults. when you hit home next a list will come up, select launcher, if you want it to always go to that click the check box first.

OP
JoeJxn

JoeJxn

Reaction score

press the home button, if it goes to the default home screen go Setings>Manage Apps, hit the menu button then filter, All, select Home from the list and click clear defaults. when you hit home next a list will come up, select launcher, if you want it to always go to that click the check box first.

Great thanks, can you tell me how to change the number of home screens?

I just did this crap like a week ago on my broken droid before I got this one but I forgot

OP
JoeJxn

JoeJxn

Reaction score
Oops, nevermind, found it. I'm an idiot