Countdown Clock to The September 1st Release Date!!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by Preach2k, Jul 4, 2011.

1. jroc

jroc Silver Member

Ratings:
    +63
    ^How can you say the D3 is old tech....and turn around and say the DX was new stuff?

And whats wrong with being just another dual core LTE phone with maybe 3 or 4 others to line up against? Whats happened to having a choice? Some ppl like Motorola for specific reasons, some ppl like HTC for specific reasons, some ppl like Samsung for specific reasons.

Nothing wrong with having a choice.

2. Monkeyman806

Monkeyman806 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    JROC... there is nothing wrong with having a choice. That's what makes this and other markets great. Couldn't agree with you more about ppl having their likes and dislikes for specific phone lines or brands. The point is, if Morotola had released the phone as they wanted to then they would have had the corner on the market for at least a few months with Verizon customers. That, for anyone in business, is a massive thing.

With Motorola being in the mix of several dual core 4g phones now allows, as you say, everyone to have a choice of a phone that will be old tech / news within a few weeks maybe a month. Motorola missed a huge chance with this phone.

Will they still have a huge fan base of course! Am I a fan of the Droid Line without question and I'm sure the Bionic will be nice. With all the fan hype wouldn't it have been nice to be great?

This was also posted in a Bionic Forum not a general android section. If I gave you the impression that I beleive there is only 1 good android phone then I'm sorry. Wasn't my thought process at all.

3. DroidXDoes4G

DroidXDoes4G Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Whats old about the D3? Its basically a bionic without 4G.

plus its a better size and has a keyboard.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

4. sk102704

sk102704 Member

Ratings:
    +0

You have lost all credibilty here monkeyboy. You can make stuff all you want but it doesn't make it true. What i said, and I quote from my post, it "COULD" come out on the 4th. You are the one saying it is DEFINITELY not coming out then. Just because I take information that is available (not spoon fed) to me and make an educated guess that it COULD come out then doesn't make me an idiot or a tool by any means.

Yes I would like all this info you have that shows that it DEFINITELY wont come out and all these other examples that prove i am wrong. I would also like to see the "tons" of info about a release date for the SG2! Because like you said ""Posting without facts / knowledge that can be proven" which makes you a tool... LMAO"

But before you do, let's take a look at some relevant information as opposed to some "spoon fed" info. The OG Droid, Motorola's BIGGEST FLAGSHIP PHONE EVER started being advertised two weeks before its release. This Thursday will be 2 weeks until the 4th so we may see something then, who knows, but nobody can say its defintley isnt!

Based on the fact that you get soooo upset when someone disagrees with your half ass assumptions and your use of things like LOL and LMFAO, perhaps you should stick to facebook as opposed to a forum like this where people can have mature conversations about the tech we all love.

And for the record, I never called you an idiot, but you are a hypocrite. If this phone doesn't come out on the 4th, I will still be on this forum discussing this and not feel wrong at all! I never claimed that it is coming out 8/4, but that there is evidence to suggest it might. Please enlighten us with this info you have that says deifinitvley that it is not, otherwise what you have is an opinion, which is nothing to get your panties up in a bunch for someone disagreeing with you.

5. nalgon

nalgon Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Oh lord!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

6. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think some people consume too many alcoholic and/or energy beverages before posting on droidforums.

Can't say it isn't entertaining though :-D

*customized tapatalk signature*

7. MS3G35

MS3G35 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The cases are starting to pop up on Amazon.com and other places for the Bionic. I think it def could come out on 8/4.

8. sk102704

sk102704 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree but I was just defending myself. I don't like being called an idiot, it reminds me too much of high school...

On another note, let the countdown resume!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

9. DroidXDoes4G

DroidXDoes4G Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Exactly. For all we know, it could come out this week.

10. Liderc

Liderc Silver Member

Ratings:
    +45
    I hate to sound negative, but tons of cases showed up online for the original Bionic as well and we know what happened then...

Lets be positive though and hopefully we'll see it soon enough.

11. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't mean you specifically, just specifically the conversation you were involved in ;-D

I also believe the 4th is a possibility. I want to get some hands on time before I commit to an upgrade though.

Seeing billboards/cases/verizon page/etc. are all good signs though. Let's cross our fingers, I guess.

*customized tapatalk signature*

12. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +93
    Glad to see we're back on topic, hate to have to shut this thread down...

Search tags for this page

countdown clock september 7th

countdown timer of september 1st