Countdown Clock to The September 1st Release Date!!

sk102704

Reaction score
I agree but I was just defending myself. I don't like being called an idiot, it reminds me too much of high school...

On another note, let the countdown resume!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
I didn't mean you specifically, just specifically the conversation you were involved in ;-D

I also believe the 4th is a possibility. I want to get some hands on time before I commit to an upgrade though.

Seeing billboards/cases/verizon page/etc. are all good signs though. Let's cross our fingers, I guess.

*customized tapatalk signature*

No offense taken. Things did get a bit off track and luckily were back to discussing what we should.

I would love to have this phone in 2 weeks and my OG Droid is begging for retirement. We have all been waiting a long time for this but I'm feeling that it will be worth the wait.

Bionic party when it comes out, and you're all invited!

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I agree but I was just defending myself. I don't like being called an idiot, it reminds me too much of high school...

On another note, let the countdown resume!

I didn't mean you specifically, just specifically the conversation you were involved in ;-D

I also believe the 4th is a possibility. I want to get some hands on time before I commit to an upgrade though.

Seeing billboards/cases/verizon page/etc. are all good signs though. Let's cross our fingers, I guess.

No offense taken. Things did get a bit off track and luckily were back to discussing what we should.

I would love to have this phone in 2 weeks and my OG Droid is begging for retirement. We have all been waiting a long time for this but I'm feeling that it will be worth the wait.

I would seriously have a party. When I get this phone **** it I'm getting drunk and playing video games and then inviting my girlfriend over. My idea of a perfect night :) let's do this! Let's go bionic! We have all been waiting ling enough

Reaction score
Been waiting for this phone for a while, just like everyone else. And I just signed up for Verizon on July 5th, I made the call to get "grandfathered" into the unlimited data plans instead of waiting for the Bionic. I m gonna have to bite the bullet and buy this bad boy off contract, but whatever. I actually got an Iphone 4 when I signed (I know, I know dont shoot me), but my reasoning was I figured I could sell it the easiest out of the other phones in their current lineup. I'm getting excited and hope the 4th is legit, as I bought one of those cases on Amazon to protect it initially. I was planning on Sams Club or Walmart.....probably Walmart, do you guys know if it is available on August 4th if they might actually sell it after midnight? That would be awesome!

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score

I would seriously have a party. When I get this phone **** it I'm getting drunk and playing video games and then inviting my girlfriend over. My idea of a perfect night :) let's do this! Let's go bionic! We have all been waiting ling enough

But a party in the winter? Ewww....

GBH2

Reaction score
Been waiting for this phone for a while, just like everyone else. And I just signed up for Verizon on July 5th, I made the call to get "grandfathered" into the unlimited data plans instead of waiting for the Bionic. I m gonna have to bite the bullet and buy this bad boy off contract, but whatever. I actually got an Iphone 4 when I signed (I know, I know dont shoot me), but my reasoning was I figured I could sell it the easiest out of the other phones in their current lineup. I'm getting excited and hope the 4th is legit, as I bought one of those cases on Amazon to protect it initially. I was planning on Sams Club or Walmart.....probably Walmart, do you guys know if it is available on August 4th if they might actually sell it after midnight? That would be awesome!

I believe they try to launch them all at the same time across stores, so in the morning. But actually, I happened to be at Walmart the day before the Original Droid was being released and started chatting up the girl there, she said "oh, we just got those, we are supposed to put them out tomorrow" So, I, turned on the charm and she sold me one.

So, you never know what is possible, especially if you try somewhere that is not high profile and the people are overworked and underpaid. :)

Beka27

Reaction score
I wonder if Aug 4th will be online only... with a week after being available in stores? I don't like these online only releases...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Dubie220

Reaction score
Just noticed today Netflix became available in the market on my X2. It had Bionic listed in the notes as compatible for use with Netflix

akhi216

Reaction score
I hate to sound negative, but tons of cases showed up online for the original Bionic as well and we know what happened then...

Lets be positive though and hopefully we'll see it soon enough.

But VZW didn't have an official signup page for the OG Bionic, did it?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
There was definitely a Bionic page, I don't know if it was a "sign up" page. But the Bionic page was up for quite a while with it's now ironic tag line "the end of waiting" heh.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I saw it on Verizon's site literally 6-7 months ago, I've never even visited moto's site.

kingsway8605

Reaction score
It is the x2 with LTE. The x2 was one of the buggiest, slowest android phones ever released. I originally bought it, but when I realized it couldn't handle the simplest of multitasking I exchanged it for an incredible 2.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk