Countdown Clock to The September 1st Release Date!!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by Preach2k, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Monkeyman806

Monkeyman806 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your Too Smart For Me

Really? I didn't know that... lol Did you read the post... or at least the part that said plainly "VERIZON"... last time I checked the Atrix wasn't on Verizon's Network... so what would be the point you would like to make?

Maybe your point is that Bionic doesn't need to be released because Motorola produced a phone on a different network that is not Verizon. Maybe you are trying to say everyone should switch from Verizon and stop waiting for the Bionic because the Atrix is already out and oh wait... it's by Motorola lol

2. OriginalDroid

OriginalDroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OG droid wasn't officially unveiled until Oct. 28th 2009, launched on Nov. 6th 2009

Just sayin...

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

3. Monkeyman806

Monkeyman806 Member

Ratings:
    +0

The commericals for Droid started way before Oct 28th, 2009. There were commericals creating buzz about the coming of that device long before anyone even knew what a Droid was... that is my point

4. anuraj1

anuraj1 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder if it is a coincidence that this is coming on August 4th. In Terminator 2, Skynet comes online on August 4th hahaha.

5. DoctorV

DoctorV Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Sweet! If I'm going to have a computer kill me I want it to be my Bionic! dancedroid

6. sk102704

sk102704 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha nice! Skynet did have some pretty cool phones I bet. Hopefully it will come with an app to travel through time where you can use Google maps to find John Conner

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

7. Xerrus

Xerrus Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well its definitely not a silent release seeing as Verizon set up their "Droid Bionic is coming" site 2 days ago. The phone is coming soon. Verizon wouldn't have thrown up a special site for it if it wasn't coming down the pipeline soon.

Patients all, soon we'll have a device worthy of Verizon's LTE network!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

8. Monkeyman806

Monkeyman806 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    To put up a single page notification with email database takes me all of about 6 minutes and I'm not even a programer. I might just be a in a horrible mood but I will be truly shocked if this puppy is released August 4th... not to speak on the fact it will be horrible lack of marketing by Motorola

9. DroidXDoes4G

DroidXDoes4G Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I really hope someone gets a definite price soon though... if its reasonable Ill get it, but if not i'll stick with my X or get a D3...

10. endobrian

endobrian Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You should be able to order it a week before. 7-28-2011

11. JerseyFirefighter

Ratings:
    +3

First and foremost... WAY too much to read with little impact, so I cut the quote down.

You might have heard of the Targa (379 days ago), but it was not changed/modified/renamed to bionic until Moto's decision to scrap the "ETNA" version of the Bionic in late march/april. . What you saw at CES was the ETNA version. Even prior to CES the name that was floating on the tongues of insiders was that Targa was the phone to get next year. So while yes it has taken a while to come to fruition, it appears the more we try to pry information (and successfully) from these manufacturer's the longer we will be waiting for a device.

12. anuraj1

anuraj1 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks JerseyFirefighter, I was going to correct the info but got way too lazy to go through the whole post haha. "TL;DR"

That said, I cannot wait for this device. I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep on the night before July 28th (or Aug 4th), like a little kid on Christmas Eve haha

Search tags for this page

countdown clock september 7th

countdown timer of september 1st