Couldn't resist

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by yutzybrian, Jun 2, 2011.

1. yutzybrian

yutzybrian New Member

Well after the Tegra 2 chipset failed to blow me away (shame on you Nvidia after all my years of loyalty in desktop graphics) I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on a Charge on eBay since 4G will be coming to my area sometime this year. I have always loved Samsung phones so hopefully the Charge won't let me down. I've already seen the screen in person at the VZW store and I can say it is absolutely amazing!

Will be most likely doing a full review of both phones with pros/cons after I use the Charge for a couple of weeks.
  2. Raptor007

Raptor007 Member

Check out the root/kernel/cwm package that jt1134 has over at XDA-Developers it will boost the performance a lot. Samsung has stuck with their rfs file system and voodoo switches you over to the faster ext4 file system. Please note you should read the thread and the notes in the OP there. You must always remember to disable the voodoo lagfix before factory resetting. Also imnuts has posted an ED1 and ED2 (update.zip) files for easy re-flashing via CWM recovery. Developers are definitely picking up on this phone and it will have a good base to work with.
  3. elucid

elucid New Member

CMW works now? Where is the link to the working clockwork? Thanks in advance bro!
  4. yutzybrian

yutzybrian New Member

Yea i saw all the stuff on xda. That was one of the reasons i chose the charge. I cant stand this stock crap lol. I mean rooted is nice but that only gets ya so far.

Posting from the X2
Search tags for this page

how to resist droid x2