Could This be the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Headphone jacks are a thing of the past and the notch is the new "big thing". Folks just need to get used to it. Neither of those is a deal breaker for me, if I was in the market for a new phone right now I would definitely buy a Pixel 3 XL.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Haha... peeps need to let go of the jack already... every phone release it's the same thing... Lmao

Notch looks a bit exaggerated...

I don't like the fact they jumped the price of the smaller Pixel by that amount... Crazy IMO...

I will be sticking with my XL which will have all the stuff ported...

Pixel 2 XL
Exactly, they can go kick rocks with that price for the pixel 3.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
If I had to buy now: LG V40 all day.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If I had to buy right now, today it would probably be a cheap flip phone.

Just kidding....it would be a Pixel 3 XL.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I might options for that too if it ran on VZW. As an Essential owner,I like nichey brands.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
pixel 3 has an esim like the new iPhone. Is that a big deal?

Those with the pixel 3 can swap from sim to esim, almost making it a dual sim phone.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Interesting... curious to hear our members here once they use their phones daily.. I finally flashed Pie and rooted phone today... One thing I can say I absolutely don't like the nav gestures.. They don't feel as smooth to me.. especially comparing them to my iPhone night and day... Let's go Google

Pixel 2 XL using Tapa

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Pie feels smooth to me on the 3xl. My issue right now is with memory management that rears it's head every now and then. And shows they should've added the extra RAM. That said, they can fix the memory management with a software update.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I'm trying not to hate the Pie Navi. Been running it since day 1 Pie was released. It flat out sucks for recents. Totally ruined. StILL haven't given up on it but it's soooo clunky.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Pie feels smooth to me on the 3xl. My issue right now is with memory management that rears it's head every now and then. And shows they should've added the extra RAM. That said, they can fix the memory management with a software update.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Are you having issues with RAM? I'm surprised.. my phone is running smoothly just the gestures are horrible..
I'm trying not to hate the Pie Navi. Been running it since day 1 Pie was released. It flat out sucks for recents. Totally ruined. StILL haven't given up on it but it's soooo clunky.

Exactly! Clunky is the perfect word.. also did I miss something but I have to scroll all the way left to clear all? I don't usually clear my background app maybe Google is making that choice for me.. Haha

Pixel 2 XL using Tapa

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you having issues with RAM? I'm surprised.. my phone is running smoothly just the gestures are horrible.. Exactly! Clunky is the perfect word.. also did I miss something but I have to scroll all the way left to clear all? I don't usually clear my background app maybe Google is making that choice for me.. Haha

Pixel 2 XL using Tapa
Yes, I noticed a few hiccups and app crashes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk