Could this be done on our phone?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe? Not sure. Each phone has its own different software on top of Android and is built completely different from each other. Weather or not this file to edit is on the Rezound I am not sure. I can look into it later unless someone beats me to it.

OP
W

willywonkaisrsh

Reaction score
Maybe? Not sure. Each phone has its own different software on top of Android and is built completely different from each other. Weather or not this file to edit is on the Rezound I am not sure. I can look into it later unless someone beats me to it.

Thanks. I just really want someone with SQLlite Editor to test it out, since Im cheap and dont want to pay $4 for the app...

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I just really want someone with SQLlite Editor to test it out, since Im cheap and dont want to pay $4 for the app...

After taking a quick look, the lists are all different, and going through each list, I do not see the ID/Name of the file that needs to be changed. I will be able to dig a bit deeper later when I get off work. But short answer, the Rezound does not look like it does in the video for the Bionic.

OP
W

willywonkaisrsh

Reaction score
After taking a quick look, the lists are all different, and going through each list, I do not see the ID/Name of the file that needs to be changed. I will be able to dig a bit deeper later when I get off work. But short answer, the Rezound does not look like it does in the video for the Bionic.

Thanks. It would be cool if we could just simply change a file on our phones so that we can use the all ready installed and properly working WiFi Hotspot instead of having to install a possibly unstable WiFi tether app.