Could this be a virus...

473x15

Reaction score
This the second time that i get the same mail [email protected] and i was looking at google and it seens this persona is allí over. Could this be a virus.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
For Android? No. There aren't any viruses that I know of for Android that can be sent via email (except apps, but of course you'd have to install it.) Basically with Android the only way your phone can get infected is if you install a malicious app.

But to get rid of it, I'd need to know more about it. What are the emails like it sends you? If it's an email isn't it going to your computer? If that's the case, this isn't an Android problem! :p

OP

473x15

Reaction score
Hello My name is miss Jelin, i am looking for a new friend i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email www.prethemer.com address ([email protected])

I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address ([email protected]) Remember the distance, color or age does not matter but love matters allot in life Please reply me with my email

I was searching in googles and all over say the samething.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Just normal spam.

OP

473x15

Reaction score
Tks alot guys Now i feel much better jeje