Could I have lost the update?

jf2oo6

Reaction score
This morning when i woke up i saw the little update notification in the top bar. so i opened it and it said 2 updates available. so i clicked on it and it brought me to the market like usual when an app has an update available, and it only showed one update available for one of my apps. any chance the other was for the ota update? i checked the system update but it says im up to date.

JoeeDB

Reaction score
Not sure, but i'd just download it off here and put it on your sd card if I were you.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
you can't lose the update...even if you were to dismiss it you will get reminders every 30 minutes

OP
J

jf2oo6

Reaction score
Thanks for confirming that cereal. I guess ill wait till tmrw for when its actually supposed to be out. Then I might have to consider the manual one. But I did a little googling snd that process didn't sound all that easy. Soo ill wait it out a lil More

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thanks for confirming that cereal. I guess ill wait till tmrw for when its actually supposed to be out. Then I might have to consider the manual one. But I did a little googling snd that process didn't sound all that easy. Soo ill wait it out a lil More
yeah wait it out it's only one more day. You waited this long : )

romeov

Reaction score
AAArgh! I couldn't wait for the OTA update any longer, just did it manually, took all of like 90 seconds TOPS and this thing is flying now, I love it!!

cisco0910

Reaction score
Jf2006, I top was paranoid is mess something up,I am not tech savvy ad a lot of people here and I dud it. Its easier then you think. Simply download file, rename it, mount tout droid then put file on it, then reboot in recovery mode...

cisco0910

Reaction score
Dang, I just read what I typed after I hit send. Horrible typos. Still getting use to the virtual keyboard, I'm typing on actual one now.

madrsx

Reaction score
the first two update notifications you got were for google maps - they released two updates over the last week. that's why you were taken to the market - the google maps update is installed via market.