Cough cough adult videos on froyo play through hdmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigslimfl

Reaction score
Was just um doing some web surfing on a website and when I stream the video to watch a hdmi option popped up so you could watch on tv. Correct me if im wrong but I believe this is new.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
on a "website" huh? lol

but what was the video format? flash?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Careful guys…..it's ok to discuss but keep it as clean as possible. If that is possible.

lkariher

Reaction score
That'd be really cool if possible, hoping that this will be applicable with youtube, or any other websites.

OP
B

bigslimfl

Reaction score
Yes no pictures or mention of website, it wasnt flash though. Ive watched them be4 on my x but that hdmi output wasnt an option. Ill try youtube see what happens

Kheovnien

Reaction score
lol. i don't see "adult videos" as being something very useful to stream to a tv for most. usually i would want to use my phone to show videos on a tv at a friend's place instead of bringing a hard drive but i don't enjoy watching adult videos with friends anymore after the incident....

can we check if saved movies/videos can stream to a tv on froyo please?

OP
B

bigslimfl

Reaction score
The videos ive taken on my x shows the hdmi option. Ive downloaded iron man 2 online and that streamed through my hdmi cord. Did not work on youtube, just tried it

OP
B

bigslimfl

Reaction score
lol. i don't see "adult videos" as being something very useful to stream to a tv for most. usually i would want to use my phone to show videos on a tv at a friend's place instead of bringing a hard drive but i don't enjoy watching adult videos with friends anymore after the incident....

can we check if saved movies/videos can stream to a tv on froyo please?

Lol incident, that brings back memories of when I took my sd card in to cvs to print pictures and bout halfway through, with someone waiting behind me all of a sudden there naked women pictures all on the screen! Guess it saves some pics in the cache.....

Shelooga

Reaction score
hahahahahaha what a great topic. wish my droid had an hdmi so i could experiment on this particular website. heck, maybe ill visit it anyway to see if i get a pop up. 20 bucks says i do

Status
Not open for further replies.