Costcos Bionic Deal!!!!

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've heard my Costco is supposed to get some in today I don't know when exactly. I'm going to leave work early and go check them out. dancedroid

smilepak

Reaction score
Any in orange county Cali?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Stories

Reaction score
Yeah, the 2 Costco's I talked to yesterday in the MD area said they would have it today, but when I went to 2 Costco's this morning both said 9/13. Sigh. Trying to avoid going to a verizon store and paying the extra $$$ for all the accessories.

Anyone have an idea if best buy mobile has them and if they are gonna price match the costco deal?

Good to know.

ncitro

Reaction score
Nevermind store in the next town over has 3 left. Headed over now.

BigZig

Reaction score
Could not go b/c i had to work and when i kept hearing most costcos saying they were only going to have six i had my mother go pick it up for me she called me and said she has phone in hand with car dock, desk dock, extra battery...Costco Livonia, MI. Not sure how many they had left tho or what she paid but i dont care at this point i can't wait till i get off and can dance with my Bionic.dancedroid

Reaction score
Local costco said there not getting them till tomorrow, One about 45min away sold out WTF....:icon_evil:

JRizEJ6

Reaction score
At my Costco now. First in and the Rep said that 4 out of the 6 were already spoken for, I'm number 5. Now just waiting for the phones to actually get here. They said before 11 but atleast I'm guaranteed mine. The phones here are ringing off the hook all asking about the bionic though, lol.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

wmollock

Reaction score
Just an update. The costco's in my area open at 10am, I went to the one closest to me and by the time I got there they were already turning people away cause they only got 5, And they had not arrived yet, this is after I talked to them yesterday and they said they had them already. I then went to another one about 20 minutes away and they had them but also only got 5 and were sold out by the time I got there. I had to go to VZW to get it and they seemed to have plenty in stock. The accessories were low however.

Standalone010

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everyone know you can order it online now! Accessories included! At least at my zip code you can. Hope the same for everyone else.

Edit: Err. You get a different accessory bundle online. Screen protector, charger, hip holster.

smilepak

Reaction score
Irvine, CA Costco haven't gotten them

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Stories

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everyone know you can order it online now! Accessories included! At least at my zip code you can. Hope the same for everyone else.

Edit: Err. You get a different accessory bundle online. Screen protector, charger, hip holster.

And it wouldn't let me keep the unlimited data plan, either...

timlaw27

Reaction score
Ok, costco in md told me they wouldn't get them till 13th when I stopped by this morning. Decided to stop by during lunch and what do you know, they just got them in on trucks and waiting for them to unload. While waiting for the phone I have seen 5 people call in trying to reserve. Supposedly costco is getting 15 in tomorrow as well in md.

Stories

Reaction score
Ok, costco in md told me they wouldn't get them till 13th when I stopped by this morning. Decided to stop by during lunch and what do you know, they just got them in on trucks and waiting for them to unload. While waiting for the phone I have seen 5 people call in trying to reserve. Supposedly costco is getting 15 in tomorrow as well in md.

Oh man... should I go to Costco after work? Oye... choices.