Costcos Bionic Deal!!!!

pls3399

Reaction score
I am standing outside Costco right now second in line and there are 4 people behind me. this is going to be fun.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

RVC

Reaction score
My Costco said expected arrival date is 9/13. How stupid.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
Just talk to my local costco, said the weren't there yet but it should be today and he would call me when they came in.

BlueSami

Reaction score
Question can my wife go in to Costco and buy this phone for me using my account. Then I can activate it when I get home.??

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

timlaw27

Reaction score
Costco also told me 9/13.

Did anyone actually get the phone from Costco today?

OP
xXGH05TXx

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score
I work at Concord Costco in California. We open in 2 hrs. Ppl at the phone Booth haven't came yet to open the display phone to okay with. They come at nine

Broodcomb DX v5

timlaw27

Reaction score
Yeah, the 2 Costco's I talked to yesterday in the MD area said they would have it today, but when I went to 2 Costco's this morning both said 9/13. Sigh. Trying to avoid going to a verizon store and paying the extra $$$ for all the accessories.

Anyone have an idea if best buy mobile has them and if they are gonna price match the costco deal?

guttyla

Reaction score
just ordered mine online for $249 and they said i will get a gift card for $100 if I send in an old verizon phone. They said the bionic won't be in stores until the 13th.

ncitro

Reaction score
Just called my Costco and she said they did not have it in stock, but were unloading a truck and to call back in 30 min. Not hopeful.

ncitro

Reaction score
Called back and none came in on the shipment. This is the Lake Zurich, IL store fyi.

RichStevenson

Reaction score
Got there an hour before they opened, and was third in line. They had six in stock. Got the Bionic, Car dock with charger, desktop dock with charger, extra battery, battery charger, case and screen protectors for $279! dancedroid

ncitro

Reaction score
Got there an hour before they opened, and was third in line. They had six in stock. Got the Bionic, Car dock with charger, desktop dock with charger, extra battery, battery charger, case and screen protectors for $279! dancedroid

God this tempts me to want to wait for them to come in stock by me but what a pita lol.