Costcos Bionic Deal!!!!

sk102704

Reaction score
I don't know how true It is, but I read an article pcmag that the bundle deal isn't available at Costco until 9/13. I certainly believe an employee over pcmag anyday though.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
For the techies its a good deal to shop elsewhere but, for the general public its nice to have everything done for them at the store aka Set-Up + Go , they probably don't do that at costco. I'm sure people will be sent to verizon to have screen protectors put on, gmail accounts setup, email setup, and demo's of the phones.

It's really a shame that verizon does that to its own employees that try to make a living off of selling these top-selling devices when places right around the corner sell devices much cheaper then send them to the local verizon store to have them finish setup process.

I don't blame any verizon employee for not wanting to help a 'verizon customer' setup a new device, that did not shop at their store. just my .02

If you plan on just getting a good deal on phone/accessories and setting up everything your self by all means go shop where it's the cheapest just don't expect great service if you bring your device over and say hey I just bought this at "so and so" and they didn't transfer my contacts.

I agree, most of us don't have a problem setting up our own phones.

But I don't agree that a Verizon employee shouldn't help a person, just because they bought a phone elsewhere.

The customers are still on Verizon's network, the employees work for Verizon, therefore they should help all Verizon customers equally.

I imagine most employees feel this way, we know you're a bit of a negative nancy.

Stories

Reaction score
Damn. I'm gonna have no shot in hell of getting this accessory bundle. I was thinking of going after work, but if that's the case... I might as well just go to my Verizon store which is a 5 minute walk from where I live.

Prdangelo665

Reaction score
Ghostxx, please add me to your circles

My name is Phillip Santiago (Chicago, IL), not sure if I added the right person. I want to know the details when you post them. Thanks!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm going in to Verizon in the morning, paying the $299 with no regrets and buying the low end dock. Then walking out and setting it up myself.

I've owned the OG Droid for 2 years. I deserve it.

Oh, and I don't want anything from the Costco bundle except for the Dock.

And the 6 of you who get that deal will be lucky.

mdroid2g

Reaction score
Heres a question...
Do you think the docks will work with a good think case on? The only reason I was going to go to Costco was for the bundle of course But Im not taking my cover on and off everytime I want to dock it.
I like the laptop dock, that allows you to go online and do everything your phone can do but on the laptop right?
That might be the only doc in interested in.

mjones73

Reaction score
Heres a question...
Do you think the docks will work with a good think case on? The only reason I was going to go to Costco was for the bundle of course But Im not taking my cover on and off everytime I want to dock it.
I like the laptop dock, that allows you to go online and do everything your phone can do but on the laptop right?
That might be the only doc in interested in.

Someone commented earlier in this thread you can take the baseplate out of the dock and fit a phone with a case in it. Not 100% sure myself...

Prdangelo665

Reaction score
Outside of Costco. . . .waiting

There isn't a line yet. 2 hours and 15 minutes to go. Guess I'm the only geek for the Bionic where I'm at.

318Droid

Reaction score
DUDE ur not the only one...Im constantly watching my computer screen clock here at work waiting until 8:45 to catch Verizon at 9...This will be a good day on Earth

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
There isn't a line yet. 2 hours and 15 minutes to go. Guess I'm the only geek for the Bionic where I'm at.

I hope they have it for ya, my Costco guy said even tho in stock, may be Friday... but he strongly suggested he believed they would have it out today... try tapping on the glass and see if anyone lets ya in :p

OP
xXGH05TXx

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score
Its 630am. Concord Costco has 15 Droid bionic on hand. $299.99+$200worth of free accessories

Broodcomb DX v5