Costco?

lanza_david

Reaction score
Any news or leaks for the Galaxy Nexus on Costco?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

maniaryan

Reaction score
leaked email said release to all channels so they'll get it, when we don't know yet. hopefully soon after launch

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Is there any way to use someone else's upgrade at Costco? I had planned on doing it online from Verizon because it seemed like the easiest way of doing it since the person who's upgrade I'm using lives nowhere near me. But if there is an equally easy way at Costco, online let's say, then i may try to hold out for a deal with accessories. I'm not a member either, but i heard you could still do it. Correct me of I'm wrong.
I've waited this long, what's a few more days for a better package deal.....hopefully.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
Online you do not have to be a member. At least it was like that when I got the Bionic.

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
I was hoping there was a leaked flier or email or something that listed their deal. Like we saw with the
Bionic and the Razr.

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
Is there any way to use someone else's upgrade at Costco? I had planned on doing it online from Verizon because it seemed like the easiest way of doing it since the person who's upgrade I'm using lives nowhere near me. But if there is an equally easy way at Costco, online let's say, then i may try to hold out for a deal with accessories. I'm not a member either, but i heard you could still do it. Correct me of I'm wrong.
I've waited this long, what's a few more days for a better package deal.....hopefully.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

What you need is that person's password on the Verizon account, not the one online but the one they ask for when you call for account changes. I would have that person change it for the last four of the ssn.

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
What is the advantage of getting it at Costco?

90 day return/exchange policy.

Accesories bundle.

jmurray192

Reaction score
See my update post for costco...... And yes u have to be a member even when ordering online