1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Corrupt Battery Error but still charging?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jjf3rd77, Oct 29, 2011.

1. jjf3rd77

jjf3rd77 New Member

Hi Guys, I am new here and I have read this forum a lot and it has helped me in the past, but I cannot seem to find an answer to my specific question.

I know what I did to my droid and I know it's probably bricked for good, but I was just hoping that if a the green notifier was still lighting up could that battery still charge? Then could I possibly be able to flash it back to stock?

I know how to do everything, I just found a corrupt file on the web and uploaded that by accident. As I was getting rid of it, the battery died.

I am planning on going to Verizon this weekend to plead for a charged battery to use to fix this thing. If this thing won't charge even though the green light is on.

If you can clear this up for me much would be appreciated. Also I cannot do the wire splicing hack as I don't have a spare charging cable that fits my droid. Otherwise I would.
Search tags for this page
android battery charging error
android battery corrupt

android battery error

android battery errorcodes
android corrupt battery
batery corupt android
batre android error
battery corrupt
battery error android
charging error in android
corrupt battery error