1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Corrupt backup

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Hacks' started by pdog4450, Oct 1, 2011.

1. pdog4450

pdog4450 New Member

I have my Incredible rooted on MIUI. Well today everything randomly started to make me force close and i was getting errors even after rebooting. So i booted into CWM and backed up my rom so i could do a full wipe and restore. So after it said backup complete, I fully wiped and restored to the backup. The default boot animation came up and I got nervous. When it fully booted, everything was default. I went into my texts and none. My contacts: none. I also noticed that there is no space on my memory card and CWM never warned me. I had probably 10,000 texts on my phone and I need them back desperately because some of them are really important. Is there anyway to get my texts back or undo the restore?????? Thank you
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
Search tags for this page

extract data from corrupt android backup