1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Corporate Sync

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by marlena, Sep 10, 2010.

1. marlena

marlena New Member

I just set up corporate sync on my droid x. Everything was working fine. I was able to open, read, and delet emails. Now I have a notification of sync error. Can someone please help!!!!:angry:
  2. droidx23

droidx23 New Member

Same here, worked for 3 days and now lost its connection. I am the IT manager for my company and i have not changed anything in my server.
  3. droidxrb

droidxrb New Member

I am having the exact same problem as well. It was working well all last week and now its not working. It hasn't been working this weekend at all.
  4. WWJJ1498

WWJJ1498 New Member

I too am having the same issue, one minute I am getting Corporate emails, next minute nothing but "connection error." i love this phone but hate that its so buggy. I installed touchdown for free by visiting the motorola web site and they sent me an activation code for free. I downloaded and synced last night and today my phone bricked while I was in a Verizon Store. The service guys just said uninstall Touchdown. I did and re installed and again it bricked. So I downloaded a different but seemingly the same version of Touchdown and we'll see, it's syncing right now. Film at 11......
Search tags for this page

corporate sync

droid corporate sync setup