Corporate Sync

marlena

Reaction score
I just set up corporate sync on my droid x. Everything was working fine. I was able to open, read, and delet emails. Now I have a notification of sync error. Can someone please help!!!!:angry:

droidx23

Reaction score
Same here, worked for 3 days and now lost its connection. I am the IT manager for my company and i have not changed anything in my server.

droidxrb

Reaction score
I am having the exact same problem as well. It was working well all last week and now its not working. It hasn't been working this weekend at all.

WWJJ1498

Reaction score
I too am having the same issue, one minute I am getting Corporate emails, next minute nothing but "connection error." i love this phone but hate that its so buggy. I installed touchdown for free by visiting the motorola web site and they sent me an activation code for free. I downloaded and synced last night and today my phone bricked while I was in a Verizon Store. The service guys just said uninstall Touchdown. I did and re installed and again it bricked. So I downloaded a different but seemingly the same version of Touchdown and we'll see, it's syncing right now. Film at 11......