Corporate Sync

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by kac1, Aug 26, 2010.

1. ej0rge

ej0rge New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    We can only hope that a takeover by Google will result in a less stupid and less dickish motorola mobility.

2. tdpolo26

tdpolo26 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    there honetly may be a problem with your d4 or the server that your connected to.....i have no issues at alll once its setup..... well besides attachments not downloading instantly but personally i think that might be my companies server. I do agree there should not be a work around that is def ridiculous, however i would not return over a one time work around for me. i agree you need to complain but make sure to direct it to motorola. they dont read it here. i wonder why yours is so choppy its so smooth on mine people at work are jealous. they have a entire section on this problem at the motorola owners forum check it out. good luck hope it sorts out.
    oh personally i wish i could bypass auto setup completely but it seems dating back to d1 i couldnt you had to start off typing in a email address then it would let you go to auto

3. hellmonkey

hellmonkey Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I know its not ideal, but I purchased touchdown and love it soo much. It works great, I can schedule push or poll anytime of any day, and I really like the calendar widgets. I had issues gettinv copr sync to work when I first got my d2. As it turns out, there was an issue because Im a domain admin and I had to turn off some permission inheriting, but by the time I figured it out, I was rom and didnt have corp sync, so I just stuck with touchdown.

4. RoninX

RoninX Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same here. Corporate sync never worked on my D2, so I went with Touchdown, and it's served me well. The only problem I've had, since our Exchange server was updated recently, is that if you're running Exchange 2010 and ActiveSync is not enabled, then Touchdown doesn't handle attachments or meeting cancellations correctly. I still recommend it, though.

Hopefully, I can get our IT guys to enable ActiveSync...