Corporate Sync Question

samiusmc

Reaction score
I just configured a corporate sync account on my wife's Droid 2. Everything syncs fine but I noticed one issue.

If I add an event to her calender using her phone, it doesn't show up on her work calender. However, when I add it from her work calendar, it pushes it to the phone.

Is there something wrong or is it supposed to be like that? In other words, is it designed to push and not pull? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Corporate doesn't really mean anything. What type of account is this? Exchange? Google Apps? Not all corporations use the same solutions. If it's an account that does sync then the device shouldn't have to pull.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
What he said.

Open the Calendar.
Press MENU > MORE > CALENDARS.
What does it say there.

fredsdroid

Reaction score
I just configured a corporate sync account on my wife's Droid 2. Everything syncs fine but I noticed one issue.

If I add an event to her calender using her phone, it doesn't show up on her work calender. However, when I add it from her work calendar, it pushes it to the phone.

Is there something wrong or is it supposed to be like that? In other words, is it designed to push and not pull? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

If you can find out the answer please let me know. My email syncs both directions, my contacts sync both directions, but my calender only syncs from my Oulook up to my phone and not in reverse. it is a bug because it worked a year or so ago.