1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Corporate Sync Question

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by samiusmc, Jun 10, 2011.

1. samiusmc

samiusmc New Member

I just configured a corporate sync account on my wife's Droid 2. Everything syncs fine but I noticed one issue.

If I add an event to her calender using her phone, it doesn't show up on her work calender. However, when I add it from her work calendar, it pushes it to the phone.

Is there something wrong or is it supposed to be like that? In other words, is it designed to push and not pull? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Corporate doesn't really mean anything. What type of account is this? Exchange? Google Apps? Not all corporations use the same solutions. If it's an account that does sync then the device shouldn't have to pull.
  3. PereDroid

PereDroid Well-Known Member

What he said.

Open the Calendar.
    Press MENU > MORE > CALENDARS.
    What does it say there.
  4. fredsdroid

fredsdroid New Member

*****************************************************************************************************************************

If you can find out the answer please let me know. My email syncs both directions, my contacts sync both directions, but my calender only syncs from my Oulook up to my phone and not in reverse. it is a bug because it worked a year or so ago.