Corporate Sync Issue

Bigperm215

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am experiencing an issues with my corporate email account syncing with my phone. Everything had previously worked fine withount any issues until rescently. In order for me to receive my corporate emails over my phone, I have to maually push the refresh icon at the top of the screen and then seconds later, I have 20+ emails. Previously it would actomatically sync on its own. I haven't changed any settings or anmything lately. The only thing that changed was me being forced to changed my newtork password for my login for work. I changed the password on my phone as well. I currently have touchdown downloaded on my phone and when I check the email setting, I have it set to fetch every 15 minutes. Any help will be greatly appreciated

metro7100

Reaction score
I am having these same issues and am getting tired of having to manually sync my phone. One of the reasons I went with this phone was that it was "the best" so many said. This is a simple function that doesnt work, and I havent changed anything on my corporate account.
Please someone help us (I also have about 10 people I work with who are having this same issue).