Corporate Sync (Exchange), unable to *SEND* emails.

crimanysakes

Reaction score
Lov'n the RAZR -- what an upgrade from the Droid OG (well, it has been two years). ANYHOW;

I have it syncing with work and downloading (pushed) emails; this works just fine.

But if I try to *send* an email from my droid, it never gets out. It always give me a status of "unable to send message". gmail works just fine.

I've gone into Server Settings and done the "Verify Server" which passes successfully.

I'm a bit stuck; it gives no reason why it failed. It just fails. Can anyone think of what could possibly be amiss?

--c

TheGrimRAZR

Reaction score
Could it be that you are auto selecting when it pops up suggested emails? Found out my RAZR does the same if I click the "suggested emails". So I end up typing them in automatically. Not a problem if I know the address.

Maybe you can help me now?
My Gmail fails to notify me when there is an email. I always have to go in and manually refresh it. Any idea why?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

TheGrimRAZR

Reaction score
I find that I have the same problem. Then I found out that clicking the suggestion it gives you for closest contact fails sometimes. I end up typing it out myself completely.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums