Corporate Sync Email

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by anconover, Jan 27, 2012.

1. anconover

anconover New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've got my work email setup to my droid bionic. Works excellent. But unfortunately im unable to connect to my works email via PC utilizing the setup information i was provided for my phone. Just curious if there is a way to access my email via PC utilizing the information i was given. Not sure why i cant connect thru mozilla thunderbird or other apps but can from my phone. Typically i get an error connection to server issue.

2. tennvol

tennvol Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm confused. If you are unable to access your work email via PC that has nothing to do with Bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

3. namjak

namjak New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your servers are probably set up not to allow that. At my company (large fortune 500), we can only access email on a PC after logging in through the VPN. However, phones connect just fine.. the servers are set to allow email sync, but not web access.

4. Purplfreak

Purplfreak Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I would reach out to your company's IT help desk for VPN assistance on the email. Id also be cautious with remote connectivity. Vzws 4g lte network is so unpredictable...I would not rely on my Bionic for that big meeting, remotely. Citrix doesn't work to well with no data connection. How do I know this? I missed an important budget meeting over the holidays because of a "nationwide 4g outage" with vzw. :/ Good Luck.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums