Corporate Email working, but not working...

jtc303

Reaction score
I use the stock email app for my work email, and I had the IT guy sync it today.... all of my emails loaded and Im able to access all my works contacts... except now its not working like it should... emails I deleted this afternoon are in my Inbox and emails I know should be in my inbox aren't showing up... also I tested it by sending myself an email and it didn't get received... anyone have any ideas why this might be? Thanks

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
I use the stock email app for my work email, and I had the IT guy sync it today.... all of my emails loaded and Im able to access all my works contacts... except now its not working like it should... emails I deleted this afternoon are in my Inbox and emails I know should be in my inbox aren't showing up... also I tested it by sending myself an email and it didn't get received... anyone have any ideas why this might be? Thanks
Well... just turned on Sync in Accounts & Sync and it loaded everything into my inbox... I guess I need this on for it to work properly?

edit... guess not, turned off Sync and it appears to be working normally now... very strange