1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Corporate E-mail disappears in 3 seconds...

Discussion in 'LG Ally' started by Cadmus301, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Cadmus301

Cadmus301 New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I have my gmail account and work account both on my phone. Gmail works great, however, my corporate e-mail will close and go back to the inbox screen in 3 seconds or so. EXTREMELY irritating. Any ideas on how to fix this? I've done resets, even got a new phone from Verizon due to issue on my original phone. It keeps popping up on my phone but not my colleagues.
  2. aminaked

aminaked New Member

Are you using the stock email client? It has many bugs. You should try an alternative.
  3. KennZAney1

KennZAney1 New Member

I am having the same problem with my LG Ally. Has anyone from Verizon or LG looked at this post? Does anyone from either company look at these posts? I expected a much better quality product than this. :mad:
Search tags for this page

android email text disappears

lg corporate email