1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Corporate Calendar Widget

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by jgiddens, Nov 27, 2009.

1. jgiddens

jgiddens New Member

I have been trying to replicate the blackberry "Today Screen" and until today have been stymied.

CalWidget by Egg 'n stone (egg 'n stone - Android Applications) v.28 now shows the Corporate Calendar (and Google calendar) in a great widget on my home screen. Now I just need widgets that show the first few corporate emails, and the call log.

Any ideas?

Jason

PS. Here is the app link: [​IMG]
  2. ntaylor

ntaylor New Member

Fantastic. But when you click on the widget, it brings up the Google calendar, not the corporate one, even though I have it specified for no google calendars.

Ditto on the need for an email widget.
  3. Tekmazter

Tekmazter New Member

check out Francois Deslandes Pure Messenger in the Market Place. It looks promising. Not sure about Exchange support. Does Google, IMAP and POP ...and it's in EUROS (you have to pay :( )
  4. jgiddens

jgiddens New Member

Exchange

It is showing my corporate (Exchange) and Google calendar... it mixes the two calendar and lists all the events. I wonder why it isnt working for you. Do you have any events on your corporate calendar for today?

As far as the Pure ones go the app store says that it doesnt support Exchange yet. :(
  5. ntaylor

ntaylor New Member

Sorry I wasn't clear; the widget itself is displaying the events just fine (there are events in the calendar). I don't use google calendar, so it is just my exchange calendar. But when I tap on the widget to launch the actual calendar, it launches the google one (which I don't use and is blank), not the exchange one.
  6. ragnoir

ragnoir New Member

Maybe they have updated it but when I click I get a menu at the top that let's me choose Corporate or Google.

Did you find anything to display a quick glance of Exchange Emails?
  7. ntaylor

ntaylor New Member

You're right, if you change the setting in Misc so that "tap on widget" gives you the options rather than opening the calendar directly. If you do the latter, it just opens the google calendar no matter what. Thanks for pointing that out, it is better than adding a corporate calendar shortcut and taking up more screen real estate, which is what I'd done before.
    Not yet.
Search tags for this page

go calendar widget sync corporate