1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Corp Sync only getting messages from this week

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by jdefaz04, Aug 25, 2010.

1. jdefaz04

jdefaz04 New Member

Ok.. so my Corp Sync works fine as far as connecting to the Exchange (Outlook 2007). However, I noticed it does not contain my entire inbox. It only has messages starting on 8/23 (Monday). I went back through old messages and added more from this week back to my inbox to see if they'd show up and they did. But nothing from before 8/23.

Any ideas on why or how to fix?
  2. mwm523

mwm523 New Member

Settings > Accounts > Your Corporate Sync Account > scroll down to see "sync messages for: 1 day/3 days/1 week/2 weeks/1 month/All"
  3. jdefaz04

jdefaz04 New Member

Much appreciated. I looked at the menus on just about every other screen.. I knew there had to be the option somewhere.

dancedroid
Search tags for this page

android days to sync

android only showing one message inbox exchange

corporate sync not sync inbox only

droid phone sync messages 1 day 2 days ets

how to scroll back 1 month to view texts on razr

i can only sync 30 days of inbox with exchange