Corp sync issue

mswierse

Reaction score
My corp sync account options seem weird to me... Here is a screen shot.

screenshot-1320882395024.png

The really odd thing is that the email syncs fine, but my contacts do not sync. It is checked to sync, but they don't sync at all.

OP
mswierse

mswierse

Reaction score
Oh, I forgot... my calendar sync fine too... just my contacts. It just seems weird that the options aren't there anymore for email and calendar. I think that is where I used to control how often it synced...

das2042

Reaction score
Has anyone helped you on this? Cause I can't even open the corp sync. I'm on liberty 2.0 and when I go to settings, accounts, add account it wont bring up corp sync. It highlights it but doesn't do anything. I hit twitter and it pops up to log into that. Any help? I would greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
mswierse

mswierse

Reaction score
Has anyone helped you on this? Cause I can't even open the corp sync. I'm on liberty 2.0 and when I go to settings, accounts, add account it wont bring up corp sync. It highlights it but doesn't do anything. I hit twitter and it pops up to log into that. Any help? I would greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Not really. I am running Liberty 1.0 still... the contacts do not sync correctly still. I seem to remember reading something about this being a common issue. Sorry I couldn't be more help.