Corp Calendar removal

msu

Reaction score
Well I messed up thinking I didn't have it when I installed 2.2 and I get errors saying it is not functioning correctly. I want to un install the corp calendar, but not sure how.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There has been some reported issues with corporate calendar. i have been checking the forums and could not find a solution yet.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
If you want to uninstall it the easiest way would be with Root Explorer from the market. Go into system/apps find the corp calendar apk and you can either delete it or rename it .bak so it's still there if a fix is found.

OP
msu

msu

Reaction score
Well here is the deal. My phone was working great until sometime last night and I lost 3G. So I have no networking, can't use internet, weather widgets and so on. So I can't even get to the market to get root explorer.

That being said I do have Andromate which will get me to sys/apps, but it will not rename it and it says it has deleted the file successfully and it is still there. I really don't know what to do!!??

What I really need is my data to be fixed. I'm still on the old baseband since I downgraded which worked great up until last night.. I'm so confused.

OP
msu

msu

Reaction score
I have just decided to go back to my UD 1.45 rom and start over and not install the corp calender this time. Hopefully this will cure my problem.