Corp Calendar removal

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by msu, Jun 9, 2010.

1. msu

msu Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I messed up thinking I didn't have it when I installed 2.2 and I get errors saying it is not functioning correctly. I want to un install the corp calendar, but not sure how.

2. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +2,290
    There has been some reported issues with corporate calendar. i have been checking the forums and could not find a solution yet.

3. jstafford1

jstafford1 DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +713
    Twitter:
    jstaff79
    If you want to uninstall it the easiest way would be with Root Explorer from the market. Go into system/apps find the corp calendar apk and you can either delete it or rename it .bak so it's still there if a fix is found.

4. msu

msu Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well here is the deal. My phone was working great until sometime last night and I lost 3G. So I have no networking, can't use internet, weather widgets and so on. So I can't even get to the market to get root explorer.

That being said I do have Andromate which will get me to sys/apps, but it will not rename it and it says it has deleted the file successfully and it is still there. I really don't know what to do!!??

What I really need is my data to be fixed. I'm still on the old baseband since I downgraded which worked great up until last night.. I'm so confused.

5. msu

msu Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have just decided to go back to my UD 1.45 rom and start over and not install the corp calender this time. Hopefully this will cure my problem.