1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Copy configuration to AVD

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Gadgetman198, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Gadgetman198

Gadgetman198 New Member

I'm just barely getting started with developing apps. I have the Android SDK installed, and I'm wondering one thing. Does anybody know if there's a way to get my current Android system copied over into an Android Virtual Device (AVD)? I have a program on my phone that gives me transfer and read access to the entire contents of the phone and all folders/ hardware trees. Could I simply copy the files and use those to create a virtual device that I can test programs on?
  2. mmolen01

mmolen01 New Member

AVD settings for Android development

I am also looking for the AVD for Droid Bionic, it appears that it is pretty hard to find ( thought there would be one for each model).
    Please let me know if you get one working -Mark
Search tags for this page
android razr m avd
android virtual device for motorola droid bionic
avd android droid razr
avd device defintion droid x2

avd for droid razr maxx

avd for motorola droid razr
avd settings for android razr m

avd settings for droid razr

avd settings razr m
droid bionic avd emulator