1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

copy and paste

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by bfrank3502, Jul 28, 2010.

1. bfrank3502

bfrank3502 New Member

Is there a way on the new droid x to do a copy and paste on any screen. Example: i get an email& want to copy and paste in a text msg or other place? Thanks n advance
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

I don't know about the native email app, but you can copy and paste using K-9 email app and you can do it in the native Gmail app. I think you hit menu/more/select text. Then move your finger over the text you want to select. It will be automatically copied to the clipboard. Then it can be pasted.
  3. bfrank3502

bfrank3502 New Member

I tried the K9 mail and it didnt work with copy and paste on my droid x. I downloaded an app off the market thats called copy and paste, when i went to open it, it says my phone must be rooted to work? What does rooted mean and how do i do it?
Search tags for this page

clipboard viewer android

how to copy and paste on motorola milestone
how to copy and paste with android milestone x
how to cut and paste k9 mail android
is there any way to copy and paste in facebook on droid razr
k9 mail copy paste
k9 mail cut paste
motorola droid 3 copies messages to clip board automatically
what does copy to clipboard mean on android