Copy and Past in Browser/hotmail gone

Discussion in 'ShadowROM' started by fitness12, Sep 21, 2010.

1. fitness12

fitness12 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Copy and Paste in Browser/hotmail gone

Greetings,

I installed shadowROM and so far am liking it except for the fact that I noticed I don't have the option to copy and paste from the browser or even hotmail like I did before this ROM. I have the Incredible so any help as to why or how to fix this would be appreciated as I like the ROM and themes available.

Thank you.

#1 fitness12, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  2. billygalbreath

Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    In the Browser, click Menu button. Click "More" and then "Select Text". Anything you highlight will be copied to clipboard.

To paste, long click in the textbox until the menu pops up, then click "Paste".

;)

3. fitness12

fitness12 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for the response since it's been awhile using straight vanilla. That is the only way correct as I do like senses way of being able to drag and specifically select the text you want along with being able to do that in hotmail since for whatever reason google doesn't want that option in gmail? If that's the case then I will have to go back to skyraider which combines vanilla and sense so that I have that feature, which for me and I know not for everyone is nice to have.

4. billygalbreath

Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Indeed if you can find a 3rd party app that works then use it. ShadowRom is a Sense-less and Blur-less Rom on purpose ;)

5. fitness12

fitness12 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds good and appreciate it, now just need an answer or fix for the notification light staying on instead of blinking.

Search tags for this page

how to copy text on android hotmail