Coolest stand I have ever seen

loribug26

Reaction score
Just ordered a purple one!! how fun is that! ?? lol I am easily amused!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score

Droid_Junky

Reaction score
This will make watching "24" a lot more enjoyable at work! Thanks!:icon_ banana:

Ordered the buy 2 get 2 free snowflakes. Wife has a Droid as well. Don't really care what they look like.

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Just orderded 4. 1 (gold) for me and 3 (clear) to gift out to my friends.
So simple and he has to be making bank off of this!

Wagner :motdroidvert:

gf777

Reaction score
i know some cases leave a gap on the backside of the phone. would the card fit in there? so it's always with your phone?

regardless, genius idea.

orthocoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just bought 4 snowflakes-don't have a Droid (yet) but will hold my Omnia for now. What a great Idea! I was dreading that I would have to buy those stupid mesh lawn chair looking things....Thanks GoGoStand!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Received Mine Today

As advertised. And it fits as easily into my wallet as a credit card. Great little accessory.

jrl9851

Reaction score
Did you guys get a shipping confirmation or anything before receiving? I ordered a few days ago and havent gotten any update or anything.

jrl9851

Reaction score
Ok I ordered this almost a week ago now and haven't even got a shipping confirmation or anything. Did you guys get a shipping confirmation or did it just arrive in the mail one day?

haxmya

Reaction score
I think it took about 1 week to get mine. It just came in a regular envelope. But it might be worth checking with them to make sure they got the order.

I really like it. It's much daintier than I thought, but once assembled it holds it nicely. And it fits in the wallet very easily.

GoGoStand

Reaction score
Smoke and Clear in stock now. Shipping questions

Hi Everyone, rather than starting a brand new post, I figured I'd take a chance and resurrect an old one.

First, Smoke is back in stock! So is clear, but I know people have been asking for Smoke a lot. I don't know how long they will last. My manufacturer in TX who's milling the smoke and creasing each one individually with a press found a few sheets of material in his shop that got misplaced.

Second, about shipping, I send orders as regular first class usps letters. I don't normally send mailing notifications. But rest assured I always ship on the next business day. Any orders placed before 10PM Central time get mailed the next day, even if you order on Friday. Post office is closed on sundays, so satruday orders get sent on Monday.

That's it for now! Let me know if you guys have any other questions. And, again, many thanks to the awesome Droid community.:motdroidhoriz:

GoGoStand: it goes where you go!

-Dean

baniels

Reaction score
You should be glad you bumped this thread, pal. Saw the first post and ordered one immediately.

GoGoStand

Reaction score
You should be glad you bumped this thread, pal. Saw the first post and ordered one immediately.
awesome. every bit helps and i appreciate your order! thanks. will be mailing out tomorrow, as usual.

Forgot to mention, I mail from Southern California, so that should help everyone get a better sense of how long it'll take. All the way to NY takes about a week, so anywhere closer will be less than that.