Coolest stand I have ever seen

loomer

Reaction score
Noticed quite a bit of white at the folding points on the gogo stand. Wondering how much folding and unfolding they can hold up to before they snap?

GoGoStand

Reaction score
Noticed quite a bit of white at the folding points on the gogo stand. Wondering how much folding and unfolding they can hold up to before they snap?

Hi loomer. The GoGoStand will last a long time before snapping. In fact, I doubt it'll actually snap, more like just get looser and looser over time. Exactly how many times you can fold/unfold, I have no idea -- it's so many that it's not worth counting. See, the material that's used isn't the standard credit card pvc plastic. GoGoStand's plastic is more flexible, so it bends rather than cracks. I'm pretty sure it'll outlast your cell phone contract :) I've got a 1 year warranty on the GoGoStand, so if it breaks, just send it back and I'll replace it. And yes, the plastic does get white at the folds, but it won't crack.

mynameiserich

Reaction score
I'm sure it would accommodate any case you have on the droid. I'm pretty sure this is more of a portable stand than a night stand (although you could easily use this and make a bed stand) but I made my own bed stand already. The reason I ordered two of these is for when I'm in situations where I'm not plugging it in like when I'm flying and want to watch a movie or while in the kitten with music on, etc. For a stand that I can put by bedside I used some cardboard to make a stand and I used the bedside app. For a compact stand that fits in your wallet I ordered these. And fyi all plastic when bent turns white...has nothing todo with how long it will last.

I swear I don't work for gogostand, but maybe they should consider hiring me haha

GoGoStand

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that this is the last week you'll be able to order GoGoStands and have them in time for Christmas.

I'm running a special right now on the Snowflake patterns. 4 for the price of 3, and of course free shipping. You pick the color combination you want:

redblue.jpg

If you have any questions, I'm here to answer them.

Thanks!
-Dean

J-Buck

Reaction score
not really feeling the snowflakes... i do like the sturdiness off the snowflake stands tho but it just doesn't fit my age. i would get joked for having a snowflake stand lol

OP
romeov

romeov

Reaction score
not really feeling the snowflakes... i do like the sturdiness off the snowflake stands tho but it just doesn't fit my age. i would get joked for having a snowflake stand lol

So just pick one of the regular colors, I think they are all just as sturdy. I'm loving my gogo!

superdesi

Reaction score
There are.....AMAZING!!! awesome find OP and great idea by the GoGoStand inventor! It seems easy enough to add DIY support and implement the microUSB charger within the design. If anyone has done DIY work with this to include the charger, can you post pics or methods please? Thanks!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought two dock chargers that look great and have functionality.

Personally I think those stands are ugly...

OP
romeov

romeov

Reaction score
I bought two dock chargers that look great and have functionality.

Personally I think those stands are ugly...

I assume you're looking at the christmas ones above and didn't take the time to look at the solid blue, clear, smoked gold etc colors? they look great.

Also, I have dock chargers as well. This.. is not a dock charger. You do realize that don't you? This is a small credit card sized dock that can fit in your wallet so you can use it on a plane or something.

Does your dock fold up into your wallet and cost five bucks? If so, I apologize in advance.

Two totally different things.

styx

Reaction score
I'm getting two. One for home and one for work! :)

edit: Dean, if you ever get the "smoke" color back in let us know. I just bought two of the bronze.

Last edited:

GoGoStand

Reaction score
I'm getting two. One for home and one for work! :)

edit: Dean, if you ever get the "smoke" color back in let us know. I just bought two of the bronze.

I'd love to get more smoke colored in stock, but the supplier here ran out, and they don't plan on getting/making any more of that material in unless someone orders 3 tons. (3 TONS! wtf?).

If I do get some, though, I will definitely make a big announcement!

IN the meantime, y'all gotta trust me on the dark blues. It's got a black back, so you could set it up backwards if you like, in which case, the bottom lip of the stand that you see when the Droid is propped up is a black piece and it just blends into the phone.