Coolest stand I have ever seen

tjdreams

Reaction score
Great little stand for those unexpected overnight trips or when your out and about.
I ordered 3 one for myself and 2 more to use as Christmas gifts.

Terra

Reaction score
Great idea and nice find. I bought the blue one. It'll make a nice stand for watching movies. I'm curious about the profit margin on this thing, I bet it's high.

Silverwing

Reaction score
I imagine it costs around $.30 - $.60 to manufacture per stand. It could be less, depending on how efficient it is to make them. Pretty good profit margin, it seems. He deserves a little coin for his product.

I sure hope, the little gogostand won't break where you bend it, after you put it to good use.

segen77

Reaction score
I imagine it costs around $.30 - $.60 to manufacture per stand. It could be less, depending on how efficient it is to make them. Pretty good profit margin, it seems. He deserves a little coin for his product.

I sure hope, the little gogostand won't break where you bend it, after you put it to good use.
it has a year warranty even if it does.

OP
romeov

romeov

Reaction score
I just bought mine and alerted the guy that I started this thread here, I think he made a little coin off of us! That's good news, I invited him to come say hello.

I liked the blue as well, but come on, how could you not go with the gold? it matches the Droid accents perfectly. I normally would NEVER buy a gold one, but it's too perfect for the Droid

DrVIN

Reaction score
damn this guy is gonna make $$$. such a simple idea..

volando

Reaction score
too bad the smoke-colored one's out, had to settle for clear :-\

still awesome find and great product, this is VERY useful for travling and watching movies on the plane, just set it down on the table and you're good!

Silverwing

Reaction score
Now I only need to find a way to charge the phone while having it in this stand, and I'd buy one right away. As it stands right now, it would be kind of useless for many purposes that require a lot of battery usage =( Anybody got any ideas, on how to get it to charge while on that stand.

volando

Reaction score
Now I only need to find a way to charge the phone while having it in this stand, and I'd buy one right away. As it stands right now, it would be kind of useless for many purposes that require a lot of battery usage =( Anybody got any ideas, on how to get it to charge while on that stand.

put it on a big match box, cut two holes in said matchbox - one on top for out port, one on the side to route the cable. If making it more permanent, feel free to glue the stand to the matchbox.

volando

Reaction score
that is not a bad idea...who uses matches anymore?

hehe people still keep em around, just in case... they're good for throwing in barbecues to get things started if you don't have a special lighter...

btw, dunno what country you're from, but i mean the big american matchbox, it's slightly longer than a droid:
matches.jpg