Cool stuff for serious Droidheads

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol @ rambo style

let me know how you like the shirt, i'm still not sure if i want to buy one or not

zoiko

Reaction score
Thanks for the views...

How you guys doing??? .... I been getting a lot of views from this forum and I'm sure some of you guys even ordered from my site. I will be creating some more designs that will go with the droid for verizon.

Here is another design we just did...
ANDROIDandDOG.png

Thanks to all who have ordered and if you guys have any questions please email or give me a call any time.

Thanks,

Jesse
[email protected]
http://inkedcity.bigcartel.com/

zoiko

Reaction score
How's it going?

So is the android dude free to use?

Android | Brand Guidelines

Pretty cool huh... it's cool that we can do many things to it ( changes ) I am working on some designs with the TX longhorns logo on it as well :)

Just to be safe I went thru all the legal steps before I started using it. Even sent some to Google headquarters and someone there was very pleased with them.

iPirate

Reaction score

Pretty cool huh... it's cool that we can do many things to it ( changes ) I am working on some designs with the TX longhorns logo on it as well :)

Just to be safe I went thru all the legal steps before I started using it. Even sent some to Google headquarters and someone there was very pleased with them.
I want to see :icon_eek:

zoiko

Reaction score

I want to see :icon_eek:

Yeah I will send you a PM with the pic... I am making some other ones for a friend in TX with other stuff... I'm sure you will enjoy them.