Cool article regarding Samsung Hiring the Company that made the UI used in Iron Man movies

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by dgstorm, Dec 15, 2015.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,254
    I found this cool article over at Engadget. It's long and detailed enough that I can't really do a "news" article on it, but I still wanted to share it. The article is about the company that makes the graphic designs for the UI seen in movies like Iron Man 2 and more.

Apparently they have been hired by Samsung and some other companies to design UI features. It will be interesting to see if Sammy can one day make that transparent smartphone we saw in one of the Iron Man movies!

Here's the link to the article for you to check out: Meet the firm designing futuristic UI for Iron Man and Samsung

• Like Like x 1
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,530
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo 2
    That's really cool..an ai ui?? Down the line..but a really cool interactive ui that looks and sounds cool..that could easily happen soon..but they need to severely jump up the ram to expand on this.. IMHO.

It's a really cool idea..and especially with automotive interfaces ..this could get really cool..

3. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,037
    Current Phone Model:
    iPhone 7 Plus JB
    Just get the transparent phone and I'm on it...

• Like Like x 1