Convince me...

rsmcclelland

Reaction score
So I finally got my X after waiting 3 weeks. The store gave me a Dinc while I was waiting and ended up really liking it especially after the froyo update hit. But I still had a yearning for the X and kept waiting patiently.

Now that I have the X and have used it for a few days I'm not sure about it. It is a bit more laggy than i was expecting and the size is a slight burden (but not enough to make me take it back immediately...the extra screen size is really nice).

So I'm asking you all to help convince me into staying with the X. Now that the Dinc has froyo and most of the features that the X had over it like hd video and wifi hotspot, what would i be missing if I went back to the Dinc? I haven't really used it for gaming and don't think It'd do anything too intense anyway.

What do you all think?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you need to make the decision because once the decision is made you will be the one left with the phone.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Get the Incredible YOU seem to prefer it over the X.

Just the fact you are asking to be convinced says you are not REALLY happy with it. When your happy with a device there's no question about it.

Get the Incredible