Converting MPEG4 to wmv

KermitSST45

Reaction score
With my Bionic when I plug in to my computer it doesn't see my videos as MPEG4 but as JPEG. Then I cant convert them. Any help out there.

wcjeep

Reaction score
What happen's when you move the video from the phone to computer? Will the computer then recognize MPEG4? What operating system on the computer? Why WMV? I find wmv buggy. Audio can easily lose sync.

OP
K

KermitSST45

Reaction score
OS is Vista. It still see's the file as a JPEG. AVI is fine I just choose WMV

leonwilson

Reaction score
That's weird.
Have you tried to plug in to other computers?
Or is it possible for you to convert the "video file" (it's a jpeg now lol) directly with video converter?

OP
K

KermitSST45

Reaction score
I haven't tried the PC yet. Most of my stuff is done off my laptop. I tried to convert the file direct from my phone via a conversion site and it closed the browser. IT guy told me it's my system and it doesn't recognize MPEG4 because of CODEC.

synctek

Reaction score
I bought a movie from Google Play. It gave me the option to download for offline viewing. I searched the file system and found the movie. It is in the .WVM (not WMV) format. Does anyone know of PC software that will play this file type an/or an app that will convert it to do so?

greenbob

Reaction score
You can have a try of Bros Video Converter, it can convert mpeg4 to wmv at ease.