1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Conventional Phone Keyboad?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Relex, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Relex

Relex New Member

I was wondering if theres a convention phone keyboard for the droid? Like the abc one one key and so on. I just can't get used to the keyboard that comes with the droid and I don't really care for swype either.
  2. gentlefury

gentlefury New Member

Better Keyboard has T9 mode.
  3. Relex

Relex New Member

I got and tried better keyboard. The keyboard for the T9 is exactly what I'm looking for but I can't stand the T9 part. Can I use that keyboard without the T9?
  4. sockmess

sockmess New Member

you want a regular phone style keypad instead? Why? Even before the smart phones a qwerty keyboard was a selling point for the samsung whatever it was.
  5. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Why does the "why" matter? Why shouldn't the OP be able to use the Droid as desired?
  6. sockmess

sockmess New Member

just curious. I would ask the same if the op was asking how to get the new flat screen 1020i monitor to display only in CGA