Control Your Home Security From Your Droid

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
secure.jpg

Disregard the iPhone in the pic, and image it was a Droid ;)
Did you ever think your Droid could turn on your alarm, look in your house, change passwords and all? from anywhere in the world. Well these are all things that I am sure do not surprise you, and are not possible with Livesheild home sucurity. Just two days ago, they released an application to work coherrently with their home systems. This application made it to Droid, Blackberry devices, and iPhone's and can be downloaded from their site and maybe even the Market.

“People are using mobile devices for everything these days,” he told TechNewsDaily. “Everyone’s got a cell phone with them at all times. They wanted to be able to control and view their security systems through mobile devices."

The LifeShield app is designed to give users the same peace of mind without tying them to a desk. "It’s very convenient to be able to look at your cell phone see what’s going on and not have to be in front of a PC," Brown said.
Now I am sure that all sounds good, but if you are not a LiveSheild customer... You will have to get in contact with them ASAP and maybe get your account setup soon, so you can do all of this from half way around the world.

Via: Technewsdaily

Last edited:

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Until someone hacks in to your droid (or just simply steals it / picks up the lost phone)
•*Unlocks your front door
•*throws all of your crap in to the back of your own pickup truck
•*unlock the driver side door of your truck
•*then remote starts it
I'm sure theres a garage door opener in the garage or in the truck, drive right out, looking like your heading to a outdoor bar-b-q, when it's actually someone else. And all you can report is a lost phone until you get home and realize it.

itzkr0me

Reaction score
Now, I'm not trying to bash on anyone, or make anyone feel "less than..."

buuuuuut....

There are too many grammatical, spelling and general English mistakes in the last two posts for a member of the News team, no?

Other than that.... Thank you for the news!!

Xpain

Reaction score
Now, I'm not trying to bash on anyone, or make anyone feel "less than..."

buuuuuut....

There are too many grammatical, spelling and general English mistakes in the last two posts for a member of the News team, no?

Other than that.... Thank you for the news!!
You scare me... you read my mind word by word. I just didn't want to say anything... but I obviously agree.