1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Control and help battery life.

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by amerifax, May 20, 2010.

1. amerifax

amerifax New Member

My Motorola Droid 2.1 can with a search box that has on left side the word Google. On the right side isa picture of a micro and a magnifying glass. And this is used for searching. I saw something that looked similar to this, but there were buttons that would allow me to turn off the airport or control some other functions. Does anybody know where I can get this and what it's called.

Bob
  2. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

Well, there's the Power Widget. Just long press, select Widgets and press on the one called Power. That controls WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and the like.
  3. Taegost

Taegost New Member

Yeah, like aaf said, there's a Power Control widget that lets you toggle the different settings.