Contol pc from phone

stevenjf88

Reaction score
I see these apps on market for controlling pc from your phone over 3g not WiFi. I need to have 100% control from my phone on the road. I need to be able to open files and use a job clock and invoice software. Will these apps allow me to do all of this? Any ones you recommend?

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
As far as opening files, there is dropbox. It will allow you to upload files to your dropbox, then open the files from any pc or your phone. As far as what files you can open from your phone, you'll have to experiment with it. I can open text, zip, and picture files. As well as download and share them via a web link. You may be limited to what software you can open on your phone from any "pc controlling" app, because of the software differences between the two. Hope this helps.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
use openvnc. complete read/write access and control.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I use PhoneMyPC. It gives complete access to your pc through your phone. It doesnt have sound, if you need that, but works flawlessly for me.

darkmatter

Reaction score
phonemypc with droid works great. I've noticed its hard to double click, as it were. but with droid, you highlight files/folders you want to open, then press enter on the keyboard.

I can play wow from my phone....

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
phonemypc with droid works great. I've noticed its hard to double click, as it were. but with droid, you highlight files/folders you want to open, then press enter on the keyboard.

I can play wow from my phone....

I set up my volume rocker with click and right click, and my camera button as double click. That helped a lot. I played WoW on mine as well, although at some point it had issues with it so i had stopped. I assume it is working again?

darkmatter

Reaction score
ah, true, I didn't think of that, but I can see that working as well.

I haven't played wow in a while, so don't really know if remote playing is broken or not.