Continuously rebooting

Hoffyinaz

Reaction score
I recently got a Galaxy S3 from Verizon because my DINC was stuck in a continuous reboot loop for hours a day.

Well now for two days my S3 has been doing it. It turns on, gets to the security screen and is unresponsive, moments later it goes dark (maybe off) and then like a minute later will light up to the security screen and still be unresponsive, it just keeps doing it over and over. I've pulled battery, left out for 2 hours, put battery in and charged it OFF, turn it on and same thing.................. I'm getting tired off these dumbphones.
:mad:
Any ideas??

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I've yet to hear about any similar problems on the S3. Since you've had the issue with two consecutive phones, my first guess is that it might be an app you've installed.

Reaction score
wipe data/ factory reset, than once you boot back up keep track of all the apps you install so if you end up in the same situation the forum may be able to help you figure out what app if it is an app is causing the problem.

MJKneuro

Reaction score
Maybe, after rebooting and reading apps, leave the last few days app additions before the problem started off to see how the phone does with out. Then slowly add the rest to see if you can isolate.
Where there shared recent adds to the dinc before it started rebooting?