Continuing Work on Haxzamatic Galaxy S Theme

eclsnowman

Reaction score
I am continuing some work done by Haxzamatic over at XDA on a Galaxy S Theme. I have ported it for personal use, and started working on theming some additional files. Hax did a great job with contacts.apk, and I wanted phone.apk to look similar. I am no where near his talent... but here is where I have gotten so far.

Hax Contacts.apk
snap20100908_113643.png

My Work so far:
snap20100908_113714.png

snap20100908_113830.png

snap20100908_113839.png

My Phone.apk as of 09-08-2010.

Last edited:
OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
I hope to hear back from Haxzamatic if it would be OK to roll my changes into a port of his theme. If I get the OK to port his work I will make a whole theme with my changes. If not I might try taking the Vibrant system dump I used for my phone.apk and build a Galaxy S full theme from scratch (not looking forward to that).

Anybody have advice on editing compiled xml's (they end gibberish in my editors). I am really looking for some good tutorials on building and editing 9.png's and changing apk xml's. Any help would be appreciated.

OP
eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Just got the OK from Haxzamatic to work on a Galaxy S port. I want to make something really nice, so my goal is to have something worked up by UD 9.0. I could just port what I have now, but calebv2 already has a working Galaxy S theme.

Wish me luck, I am gonna try to dive into 9.png's and xml's.