1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Continual loop when charging

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by Droidn00b87, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Droidn00b87

Droidn00b87 New Member

I have a droid charge that I got in may 2012. In august it stopped charging well when the phone was turned off but plugged in. brought it into verizon and a replacement was ordered. The replacement kept freezing so back to verizon where another replacement was ordered. That phone works a lot better, is quicker but the same thing happens when I power it off and charge. The original charger that came w the phone got wet so I got a replacement charger (through verizon). Could the charger be the problem? Our is this a problem the charge just happens to have? If u need more info just let me know
Search tags for this page

android charge loop

android reboots continuously when recharging
continuous showing charging in samsung

galaxy nexus charging loop

galaxy nexus loop in charging
galaxy s3 in loop when charging
galaxy+w+charge loop

nexus 5 loop reboot charging

s3 looping while charging

samsung galaxy s3 battery charging problems
tablet continuous charge loop