Contest!

Discussion in 'xScope Mobile' started by Phoxus, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Phoxus

Phoxus Member

Ratings:
    +0
    WE WANT MORE INPUT!!!!!

For every suggestion we implement I'll supply someone with making a theme based on what colors/icons they want and they will even have the rights to sell it in the market place for their own price!!!!

LIMITED TO 3 WINNERS: I Can't theme 1,000 different ones for everyone.

Themes may take time, but I can make a solid promise to make each person a theme if they give a suggestion that gets implemented that is major.

ie. The password fix doesn't count lol everyone suggests that, It's still being looked into!

If anyone is interested PLEASE let us know!

2. drummerq

drummerq Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I like the idea of the contest

Im not goin to make a suggestion couse i can make my own

Good luck but i dout youll get to maNy responses
    hope im wrong

3. brosenberger

brosenberger New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  4. JonKyu

JonKyu Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Here's an idea on UI for the progress bar. Get rid of the thin line and figure out how to make it appear as the background of the address input field. It's visible and it doesn't get in the way.

Is that even possible? Lol

5. rjax

rjax Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Make a long-press on the hard menu key user-configurable (since it currently does nothing in xScope) -- I could see Copy/Paste, Tab Switcher, or Refresh being popular choices here.

6. drummerq

drummerq Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How about when u hit menu button something pops up on sides, like tabs or something else, this @could remove tabs from top and allow more space normally untill u need to switch. Also a setting for weather or not tabs stay up couse I like them.

7. rjax

rjax Member

Ratings:
    +0
    A couple other things I've brought up in the big thread before, but may have gotten lost in the shuffle:

If possible, linkify URLs that the web page would otherwise show as plain text. I do worry about a possible performance hit there.

Allow the user to see two tabs side-by-side in landscape, or on top of each other in portrait.

8. idulfingz

idulfingz Member

different every week, you would have to ask
    Ratings:
    +0
    maybe?

I know that movie themes are cliche, but the movie avatar had some jungle scenes where the color transitions and the contrasts were stunning and sleek. I would like to see some of these high def ultraviolet color schemes implemented, like a live wallpaper with an offworld jungle and possible darting insects or something like that. I also think if the pulldown notification was netted or webbed it would be nice. another option might be some better notification sounds to come with the theme, although i am not sure how that would work. I think the semiclear looks are nice but color contrasting could really add a 3d feel to some of the app icons.

9. idulfingz

idulfingz Member

different every week, you would have to ask
    Ratings:
    +0
    another idea is maybe to have some kind of recording element that could record when problems such as force closes happen, and how or when. then possibly a way to upload them to the people developing them so that they can see for themselves without having to filter through the human errors. , kind of like a universal bug recorder.. i dont know if its possible but i think it would help the developers and the users both.

10. drummerq

drummerq Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Got two more

1. Have unlimited tab possibilities for paid users

2. Make downloas site changeable. It used to go to downloads but now its in xscope and then downloads.

11. titans

titans Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Change your name to xScope Ultimate Media Center. Include an MP3 Player, Video player, Browser, and Task killer. Make it so that when you download music from the browser, it goes right into the mp3 player perfectly, they all sync up/etc...btw how many entries per person?

12. RoLa

RoLa Member

Ratings:
    +0
    All five screens different background...OH SNAP DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMIN..Ok I'm trollin' :ban:Good Night:)

Search tags for this page

notto@loze.net loc:us