1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[CONTEST] Design a logo and banner for Steel Droid!

Discussion in 'Steel Droid' started by chevycam94, Jun 24, 2014.

1. chevycam94

chevycam94 Steel Droid ROM Developer Developer

Ok, so it's time for this to happen. The prize here, is to have your work become part of my website, and appear in my ROMs.

Rules:

Must be in PNG format
    No bigger than 500 pixels wide by 200 pixels tall (banner)
    No bigger than 500 pixels by 500 pixels (logo)

If you want to make a few versions, themed differently, thats cool too. Even an icon for use in Settings or as my AVATAR!

The reason for the big sizes is so that they can be scaled easier without losing quality.

Make a post in this thread with a shot of your entry, and attach a zip file containing one or both images.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey DF Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Way beyond my talent, but i wish you all luck.
  3. UltraDroid

UltraDroid DF Super Moderator Staff Member

Chevycam, like Jeffrey, I'm no artist but I too wish you the best of luck with your contest. I had your roms on my OG Droid, maybe 4 years ago and enjoyed them quite a bit. :)
  4. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

I have a few ideas but it won't be until this weekend before I can sit down & try them. What's the time frame on the contest?

Tapped from a Moto X
  5. chevycam94

chevycam94 Steel Droid ROM Developer Developer

Glad to see some people chime in here! No real time frame as of yet. Once I start getting a few entries I will set a deadline. I was hoping for August 1st. No real reason, but thats a good 5 weeks. Gives people a chance to think about it. By that time, if I have received something great, I will use it! Wish I had more to offer than just using the winners artwork, but I dont have things to give away, and thats not really my place to do here. Thats reserved for site admins to set up those kinds of contests (the way it should be).

But by all means, send whatever you have, whenever you want, and I will keep track of everything from there!