Content with their thunderbolt?

thelopenator

Reaction score
Is everybody here happy with their thunderbolt? I just wanna get peoples opinions of the phone. I personally think its an amazing phone.

Feel free to throw out pros and cons.

What do you think?

this was sent from my phone that is cellular

Last edited:

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let the flamewar commence!

I love it. 4G is fantastic, battery life isn't terrible - lasts me the entire day. A wonderful upgrade from my Droid 1.

turdbogls

Reaction score
A week and a half with the phone and I am torn. The phone itself is fantastic, the developer scene is great. But I have had less than seller signal for pretty much the entire time.

Hoping the replacement phone coming in Thursday will fix my negatives. I have only had solid 4G for a couple days, but when I had it, it was amazing

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
thelopenator

thelopenator

Reaction score
Let the flamewar commence!

I love it. 4G is fantastic, battery life isn't terrible - lasts me the entire day. A wonderful upgrade from my Droid 1.

Yeah I upgraded from my droid 1 to this and its fantastic. Battery life isn't bad at all and I don't have the extended battery either, but I am running a rom to help my battery.I also love the front camera hah and my thunderbolt haas no bugs in it, but I do hear alot of people taking about bugs, but that's probably just their software.

VolDroid

Reaction score
Personally I love my TB. Battery isn't great but it last me all day and I just keep a charger handy just in case. The phone itself responds much quicker than my D1 and the 4g speeds are great.

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I love my thunderbolt. I gave my mom my x because she wanted it so I got the bolt. I have an extended battery and I see what people mean bout the battery life but Im a realist. I know its not gonna last days. As log as I can get about 15hrs out of it I am very happy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

sslbaron

Reaction score
I've had it for about a week so I really cannot comment yet, but I haven't had any issues with rebooting yet. It could be that the first thing I did was root it and threw a new rom on it :)

I do love it so far though! The battery life seems to be getting better now that I tweaked it a little.

Last edited:
OP
thelopenator

thelopenator

Reaction score
I've had it for about a week so I really cannot comment yet, but I haven't had any issues with rebooting yet. It could be that the first thing I did was root it and threw a new rom on it :)

I do love it so far though! The battery life seems to be getting better now that I tweaked it a little.

Yeah I never had any problems like that either, but I also rooted and romed right when I got out too.

bL33d

Reaction score
Mine runs great no reboots and running chingys gengeritis-3D rom and its AMAZING!

dark juggalo

Reaction score
I really like mine,but Ive had it rooted since day 2 and the only "problems" I really had was reboots for a little while but that stopped w/the gingremix from bamf.

stonecaster

Reaction score
I love mine but I to rooted it within 2 hours of taking it out of the box. I also purchased the extended Seidio battery.

Sent from my Thunderbolt while drinking and driving.

johnd09

Reaction score
I love mine, battery life is good on 3g and okay on 4g, once they issue the next update this week to fix the rebooting problem, the phone should officially return to awesome status.

OP
thelopenator

thelopenator

Reaction score
Yeah man just tweak the phone a little for the battery and you're set.

awdwhip

Reaction score
I love my T-bolt and if I didn't have it then I think I would die without it :p But seriously, though, aside from the battery not being all that great, it's a fantastic smart phone. I'm on the stock rom and i'm really happy with the performance. I hope to one day have the time to root it but I'm just going to wait until GB is released to overclock it a bit. Cheers!