Contacts

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
When I signed in to my Google account my contacts downloaded and there are 4 of each! Anyone else have this happen? What a mess.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Have you checked your gmail account contacts? My contacts got all messed up a while ago changing roms... So now I have like 4-5 of each contact on my phone and gmail account. I doubt its a nexus problem...

This wants to be sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus

OP
tgyberg

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Have you checked your gmail account contacts? My contacts got all messed up a while ago changing roms... So now I have like 4-5 of each contact on my phone and gmail account. I doubt its a nexus problem...

This wants to be sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Not sure what the problem is, I got the brand new Bionic back in Sept and didn't have this issue? I don't think it's the phone but I just need to know how to fix this!

ice456789

Reaction score
If you are using google+, it'll add those contacts too. And if some of your contacts aren't on google plus but you've added them to a circle, they'll duplicate in this contacts app because it doesn't link the google profile of the person (that you created) with the G+ profile you created when you added them to a circle. Go to People-Settings-Contacts to Display and check/uncheck the ones you want shown.

wolstonc

Reaction score
And it won't let me add phone numbers to my g plus contacts unless they've added it themselves on g plus

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums