contacts

seadams

Reaction score
Is there a way in the settings that I am not seeing that allows me to have a call button next to my contacts like most other rom's have?

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
The contact/phone settings are in

settings> call settings

there aren't many now, because this stuff is very time consuming and me and Davros can't spend all day working on improving this stuff, but we do have plans and will be improving upon the contact/phone app as time continues, we are not going the route everyone else is seeming to take and just using CM source code, the whole ROM has a AOSP base, and everything added has been added by either me or Davros we havn't just used CM source, its all done by us so it does take us longer than most but thats because we are redoing everything ourselves rather than using whats already available and calling it ours.. :)

Is there a way in the settings that I am not seeing that allows me to have a call button next to my contacts like most other rom's have?

jayman350

Reaction score
one strange thing I have noticed is that about 1/3 of my contacts (that I have facebook profiles for) have their pics showing up, the other 2/3 don't. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to who gets their pic and who doesn't.

Taco

Reaction score
one strange thing I have noticed is that about 1/3 of my contacts (that I have facebook profiles for) have their pics showing up, the other 2/3 don't. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to who gets their pic and who doesn't.

This happened to me once. I removed my fb account then readded it and manually synced and it worked.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums